Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Apple 3GS

Apple 3GSWill the iphone 3g have a reduced price?
I have seen varied ebay prices. Works fine, not unlocked, but jailbroken. I need to get a new one, but it'll cost 500, and apple won't repair it because it would cost more than 300 dollars to do so. I want the 3gs,but can only afford the 300. I need to offset costs by selling this one. Any info would be great! Thanks

how much is a good price for a jailbroken 16gb iphone 3g with a cracked screen?
I'm currently on a family plan. I'm interested in the iPhone 3G now because Apple introduced the iPhone 3GS and the original iPhone 3G is only $99 now. How much does it cost per month with unlimited data and text messaging? I'm on a family plan. Oh! and I'm currently not eligable for an upgrade, but can I just sign up for another 2 years and get the iPhone 3G for the $99?

How much does an iPhone 3G cost per month with unlimited data and text messaging on a family plan?
Anyone know if i bought my iphone in april of this year, will i be able to upgrade it to the new iphone 3gs (the s stands for speed :) )

So apple just had its little keynote thing.. and well...?
Hi I have a first generation iPhone that I have had and have loved for about nine months now. In December of 2008 my girlfriend and I both got new iPhone 3Gs and so I had no real need for the first iPhone though I kept it as a spare. However the first iPhone I have and still have wasn't working right. I recently took it to my local apple store and they restored it for me. However after restoring it they said I was to activate it online. While I have an AT&T account it would seem that I cannot have two activated iPhones with the same number and so I am stuck with this unusable iPhone because I cannot activate it. Can anyone help?? Thanks so much!

iPhone 2.2.1 Activate and Unlock?
I got it on the iphone 3gs release date, and ever since my text messages will take forever for other people to recieve them (or for me to receive them) and its really messing up a lot of my conversations. sometimes they come/go instantly, and other times it can take them up to like 5 hours to send. sometimes they dont come in/go out at all! i get the little "text message sent" thing and the bar goes all the way, its just that my friends are saying that they arnt getting some of my messages, and sometimes i dont get theirs. i am on att (duh) and i had my number ported from vzw (verizon). also, i seem to have the most trouble getting and sending messages to and from verizon people... any help woul be STRONGLY appreciatedm, and please dont just tell me to call att or apple, because i will eventually, i just want to try this first to try to avoid customer service :D thanks!

Text messages take forever to send/receive on my iPhone 3g. How come? help!?
I'm thinking to buy Apple iMac 3.06 24inch can you connecto to HD TV and what is the connection since it has such a nice graphics card. Does it have HDMI output so i can do HDMI to HDMI. please help before i spend 3gs

Apple iMac 3.06 24inch can you connecto to HD TV?
I got an iphone 3g a month ago and have a 2-year service agreement. I see iphone 3gs on eBay for twice what I paid. Can I remove the S-Card (i forget what it's called) and sell the iphone and then go buy a new iphone at the apple store and stick the card in the new phone?

Can I sell my iPhone?
Okay, I've already gone through 4 iPhone 3Gs. The first one had a dead pixel, the second one had a crack hear the headphone jack, the third one had a dead pixel, and the fourth one had a dead pixel. I brought the fourth one in to the Apple Store today to get a "new" iPhone and this time I inspected the iPhone that they guy pulled out. The one he pulled out had a big red pixel that was stuck, the second one had a barely visible dead pixel and the third one had quite a few dead pixels. I know the guy, since I've been there so many times so I told him that I'd take the second one. I got it, signed the paperwork for the "new" iPhone and I left, when I got home tonight though, I saw the crack, near the headphone jack. I was about to scream! It's a 30 minute drive to the nearest Apple Store. And I've been there way too many times for my iPods and iPhone. So I tried to fill in the crack with white toothpaste and it didn't work. I was so pissed because I had an invisibleSHIELD with me too because I thought that this would be the "perfect" iPhone. So now, I want to know, is there one iPhone 3G without a dead pixel or a crack!? I really want to just get that one perfect iPhone and put it in this invisibleSHIELD. I know that I'm going to have to go to the Apple Store soon and get yet another "new" iPhone 3G. I would like to know why they took the second iPhone I ever had out of the little white box when the iPhone had only been out for 3 days, all they all refurbs? The guy at the store told me that they weren't because they haven't been out long enough, I wonder if the ones in white boxes are all of the iPhones that had a defect and are sent to Apple Stores as replacements. Well anyways, if anyone of you guys, or girls have a perfect iPhone 3G, let me know. Kanoa k, shutup, I'm not a grown man that has $300 like it's nothing. I worked my ass off to get $300 for this phone. I'm 14 so I couldn'y get a job, so I mowed my lawn and I have to mow it for free and edge every week to keep this phone.

iPhone 3G major problems! Help me?
Okay, I've already gone through 4 iPhone 3Gs. The first one had a dead pixel, the second one had a crack hear the headphone jack, the third one had a dead pixel, and the fourth one had a dead pixel. I brought the fourth one in to the Apple Store today to get a "new" iPhone and this time I inspected the iPhone that they guy pulled out. The one he pulled out had a big red pixel that was stuck, the second one had a barely visible dead pixel and the third one had quite a few dead pixels. I know the guy, since I've been there so many times so I told him that I'd take the second one. I got it, signed the paperwork for the "new" iPhone and I left, when I got home tonight though, I saw the crack, near the headphone jack. I was about to scream! It's a 30 minute drive to the nearest Apple Store. And I've been there way too many times for my iPods and iPhone. So I tried to fill in the crack with white toothpaste and it didn't work. I was so pissed because I had an invisibleSHIELD with me too because I thought that this would be the "perfect" iPhone. So now, I want to know, is there one iPhone 3G without a dead pixel or a crack!? I really want to just get that one perfect iPhone and put it in this invisibleSHIELD. I know that I'm going to have to go to the Apple Store soon and get yet another "new" iPhone 3G. I would like to know why they took the second iPhone I ever had out of the little white box when the iPhone had only been out for 3 days, all they all refurbs? The guy at the store told me that they weren't because they haven't been out long enough, I wonder if the ones in white boxes are all of the iPhones that had a defect and are sent to Apple Stores as replacements. Well anyways, if anyone of you guys, or girls have a perfect iPhone 3G, let me know.

iPhone 3G major problems?
I am a 16 year old female, I am 5'8" and am 108 pounds when I weigh myself first thing in the morning. Breakfast- 1/2 c. Quaker Old Fashioned Oats 1/2 c. West Soy Unsweetened Vanilla Soy Milk about 1 or 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon Lunch- 4 oz. Wild Salmon 1 cup of Archer Farms Steam Asparagus Stir Fry Vegetables Small Gala Apple Dinner- 6 oz. Tyson All Natural (No Artificial Hormones) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast 1 c. Spinach 1/8 c. Bok Choy 5 Pea Pods 1 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil Snacks- (I love to snack!) 1/2 c. Frozen Strawberries (no sugar added) 1/4 c. Frozen Raspberries (no sugar added) 1 c. Arrowhead Mills Puffed Brown Rice Cereal (Sugar and Wheat Free) 14 baby carrots with Basha Premium Original Hommus 1/2 c. Shelled Edamame 1/4 Large Peach 3/4 Medium Avacado 1 Small Sweet Potato 2 Scandanavian Rye Crackers (18 cals and 3gs of fiber ea.) I don't eat dairy products, most wheat products, and limit soy and sugar because they make me break out in zits. I would like to maintain my weight but I'm not worried if I gain a couple of pounds. I would like suggestions on how you think I could eat healthier. Thank you!

Apple iPhone 3GS (Pics & features)
Apple today announced the imminent launch of the new Apple 3GS phone to replace the now year old Apple 3G. Mostly they seem to.

iPhone 3G's, what you get from Apple and what you don't get from ...
Crazy mikes apps reviews Apple iPhone and Apple iPod touch applications as well as Apple iPhone and Apple iPod touch accessories. This site is also dedicated to gadget reviews for the student, housewife, businessman, and retiree.

Gizmodo - Fakemodo: Apple Videoconferencing Kit Now Available for ...
Like always, most of the rumors were random crap (except the leaked Chinese photos and our predictions.) The front-facing videoconference camera was wrong—as we know now—but Apple has a solution: The iPhone 3G S Videoconferencing Kit:

Apple's 8GB iPhone 3G falls to $99 on contract
Yeah I feel bad for all my friends who bought the 3G that are getting screwed on the no video option. Seriously no way Apple can say that the 3G's hardware can't handle video. vote up vote down Report Neutral ...

iPhone 3G S: Apple Announces New Mobile Phone
Apple has just announced a new version of the iPhone: the iPhone 3G S. The “S” apparently stands for “Speed,” with Apple indicating that the new device.

AnandTech
What is truly striking about the Pre is how far Palm was able to take it. Going from Palm's position to truly out-innovating Apple is a serious accomplishment. There are things about the Pre that even Apple's iPhone 3GS can't touch. ...

Gizmodo - iPhone 3GS Video Tour: The Short Version - iphone 3gs
... promotional banter and iPhone 3.0 stuff—most which applies to all iPhones—leaving behind 4 minutes dedicated to iPhone 3GS: Improved speed, auto-focus camera, video and video editing, voice command and compass. Full video @ [Apple]

Apple shows 16GB/32GB iPhone 3GS News iPhone Eurogamer ...
Speaking at the 2009 Worldwide Developer's Conference in San Francisco, Apple said the iPhone 3GS - the "S" stands for "speed" - introduces a 3-megapixel autofocus camera that also captures video at 30FPS, and uses OpenGL ES 2.0 ...

Apple Unveils iPhone 3GS Edge Online
Apple has unveiled the latest update to its iPhone platform, the iPhone 3GS, at the company's Worldwide Developers Conference 2009. Application loading and performance will be significantly faster, reports FingerGaming. ...

"Get Money for Clicks" NameDrive.com - Fastest Growing Domain Parking Company in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment