Tuesday, June 9, 2009

iPhone 3G S

iPhone 3G S<br />iPhone Plan Pricing Question?
I know I have like 30 days to return it without paying fees (only what I've used in calls and data) and that's fine... but , will I loose my number? can I return the phone and keep the service without 2 yr agreement so I can get the new iphone on June 19th? I've had my number for years and I don't want to loose it. How should I do this? Does anyone had a similar experience when the 3G replaced the 2G?

bought an iphone 3g about 3 weeks ago but want to return it and get the new 3G S?
I just bought an Iphone 3G for $99 today from an AT&T store and I didn't notice that my phone has a dead pixel until I got home. Will they do something about this if I come back there tomorrow? Its kinda too late to go back already. Or this is something I should just "suck it up?"

Iphone 3G bought today, and it has a dead pixel?
I'm planning to upgrade to the iPhone 3G S from my iPhone 3G, but apparently it would cost $399 for existing AT&T customers. Could I instead end my contract with AT&T and pretend I'm a new customer so I could the iPhone 3G S for $199 instead? I don't really understand how AT&T can keep track of new and existing customers anyways.

Planning to upgrade to iPhone 3G S...?
I have a Sprint Touch Pro, but I have not been amused by it. I see how many apps that the Iphone has and I really want to get one but I also understand that AT&T's service sucks. Should I get the new Iphone coming out soon? Or is there a better phone out there?

Should I switch to the new Iphone 3G S?
Im looking to buy an iphone 3gs but i already ahve an ATT contract so i would ahve to pay the full price of 599 for 16gb or 699 for an 32gb. I sold my old iphone for 400 dollars so im just going to loose around 2oo dollars. WILL THE IPHONE DROP IN PRICE MAYBE TO 499/599?

Will the New iphone 3G s price drop?
I've been reading comments online saying that if you bought the 3g version last year you'd have to pay about $399 for the new 3gs. But what if you bought the iphone 3g this year?

So I bought an iphone 3g in February, can I upgrade it to the new 3gs model?
Im pretty pissed off that I just bought my iPhone 3G for $199, and Iphone 3G-S just came out for the same price + much better Tech Specs (2x performance, video camara of 3MegaPixels and more), and the 3G model went down to 99$ only... I know it might not be possible but can i trade in an old 3G for a 3G-S without paying or paying so much? By the way, who else is pissed off that they just got an iphone only to find out a better one just came out for the same price while the one you got went down? Last Question- Since 3G model iPhone price went down, is there gonna be a price drop in the monthly rates? like for SMS (texting) and minutes? There should be... to make it fair.

Iphone 3G and Iphone 3G S question!?
Ok hey all so i dnt get it seein as the Iphone 3G OS 3.0 has vid recording and all that wont the iphone 3G S hav it to like wots the diffrence between the Iphone 3G 3.0 OS And the iPhone 3G S

So will the iPhone 3G 3.0 OS will be the same as the iphone 3G S?
is there anyway i can cancel my plan and then add a new line and buy the iphone for 99 dollars?

$99 Dollar iPhone 3g?
There's nothing wrong with my current iPhone, its just somewhat scratched (battle scars). I have a son who loves to do very unpleasant things with it. Is it possible to just send it in to apple and get a new or refurb'd one?

iPhone 3G S announced: $199 16GB, $299 32GB, June 19th
As endlessly predicted, Apple's unveiled a new iPhone today at WWDC, the iPhone 3G S -- the "s" stands for speed. Although it looks almost exactly like the 3G, it's much, much faster -- some tasks are almost four times faster. ...

iPhone 3G S
iPhone 3G S - instant get for me. Have been waiting for a 32GB version and now its here. Due out on either the 19th or 26th June in Japan - I hear conflicting news. I'm working with a small team to bring you a few dannychoo.com apps too ...

iPhone 3G S
Apple has just unvieled the new iPhone which is known as iPhone 3G S. What does the "S" stands for? It stands for speed because the new iPhone is almost four times faster than the previous iPhone. Now the internet is abuzz with iPhone ...

iPhone 3G S | Uncrate
Uncrate is a web magazine for guys who love stuff. Our team finds the best gadgets, clothes, cars, DVDs and more.

iPhone 3G vs. iPhone 3G S: the tale of the tape
The very first thing we want to know about this newfangled iPhone 3G S is exactly what we're getting for our extra Benjamin (or two, depending on the model you spring for). We don't have all the answers just yet -- Apple's being coy ...

Video: iPhone 3G S gets a guided tour
Sure, you think you've learned all there is to know about Apple's new iPhone 3G S, but have you had its every feature explained and demonstrated for you by an unrealistically calm, factory-fresh ApplePerson over the course of 14 minutes ...

Why The iPhone 3G S May Be A Sucker's Bet Right Now
The new iPhone 3G S sounds great. It's not a huge update to the iPhone, but it packs a few very important things: ...

iPhone 3G S | Fubiz™
Nouvel iPhone 3G S très attendu, annoncé lors de la conférence WWDC. Un modèle plus puissant & rapide mais avec un design similaire. Doté d'un nouvel.

Video: iPhone 3G S looks the same but it's not, really
We know what you're thinking, and so does Apple: the iPhone 3G S look just like the existing iPhone 3G. True, on the outside. The glory's in the higher performing guts (that will remain a mystery until teardown and possibly beyond). ...

"Get Money for Clicks" NameDrive.com - Fastest Growing Domain Parking Company in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment