Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PDP Authentication Failure iPhone 3G

PDP Authentication Failure iPhone 3GPirate Party enters EU parliament
RT @squaregirl: "Could not activate cellular data network: PDP authentication failure." Good morning AT&T. [DZ: Yep, AT&T wants me on Pre.] about 40 minutes ago from web. @Elan I was able to skip the upgrade to the iPhone 3G because I ...

iPhone 3G - Swirly MMS on Rogers
I originally had another iphone which was stolen. (it was Locked to rogers) and I could use Swirlymmsas I pleased. I then bought the Fido one (mentioned above), jailbroke it, unlocked it, installed SwirlyMMS and was having no ...

iPhoneMod Brasil • Ver Tópico - EDGE PDP authentication
Tenho um Iphone 1.1.1 VIVO, e não consigo navegar pelo EDGE, pois aparece a mensagem "Could not activate EDGE: PDP authentication failure". Apesar de aparecer a letra "E" no canto superior da tela. Já li aqui no forum que varios usuarios da VIVO ... Alguem sabe como reparar? PS: As minhas configurações de "zap.vivo.com.br, etc". .. já estão corretas. Alguem te ajudou?? Clique na maozinha para agradecer, nao custa nada, apenas 1 clique. Luciano Avila IPHONE 3G ITALIANO ...

Here is the solution for all your O2 iPhone 3G problems
My friend then got a replacement SIM card — for his same account — waited three hours for it to activate and, still, got a PDP authentication failure. At this stage it sounds all too similar to what you guys are saying — the fecking ...

Yet another strange iPhone Vodafone incident! Egyptian Apple
i was at Vodafone store last week , i was canceling my monthly data plan , which is stupid , they asked me why u wanna cancel it and i said , cause i jailbreaked my phone , and i don't have to pay 90 L.E / month just to use the 3G , and the next the guy said ... and it did install a profile, turned off wi-fi, re-sprung, turned on EDGE (as to give me GPRS instead) and i failed to access the internet [could not activate cellular data netork: PDP authentication failure] . ...

iPhone 3G GPRS: PDP authentication failure
Removed the SIM card from iPhone 3G before turn it off Turned off the phone Rebooted. Re-insert the Sim cCard Waited a few second Then It worked. Perhaps this could help you.

O2 Ireland Apple 3G network down all day of launch
What a fantastic start for O2 The Irish 3G iphone data network hasn't functioned at all today. Stephen O rielly. I called to 3 O2 stores in Cork in the last hour and a carphone warehouse store and staff are tearing their hair out because of the complaints. ... “could not activate cellular data network, PDP authentication failure”. Well against the little voice inside my head I went and queued today and am regreting it already. Well done O2, total FUBAR ...

Say it ain't so, AT&T: reports of another East Coast data network ...
That explains why I couldn't check my email on my iPhone 3G. vote up vote down Report Neutral .... New Error Message: "Could not activate cellular data network: PDP authentication failure." vote up vote down Report Neutral ...

Dave Stone » Blog Archive » iPhone Vodafone EDGE APN
Could not activate Edge : PDP authentication failure. Anyone know what causes a PDP failure ? Vodaphone say my sim is set up for internet. Cheers. damian Says: March 15th, 2008 at 6:03 pm. hi got an unlocked iphone working perfect on ..... Would that work? Would it require anything funky? And would I run the risk of bricking it? I'm looking for a totally legal way of using an iPhone 3G in the UK, on Vodafone. Any ideas? I'd be happy to consider going to any lengths… ...

"Get Money for Clicks" NameDrive.com - Fastest Growing Domain Parking Company in the World.

No comments: