Thursday, October 22, 2009

SpoofCard


SpoofCard: Good for Privacy, Bad for Hacking
What were the makers of SpoofCard thinking? That humans are decent enough to use their service for good instead of evil? Poor, naive SpoofCard...

MyFriendShane.com » Blog Archive » Whats a Spoof Card
What is a Spoof Card and How Does it Work. spoof-card-good morning america. SpoofCard is computer software that enables a caller to mask their phone numbers when making calls, which can be unscrupulously used to access other peoples ...

Spoof Card Stalker Ali Wise's Case Goes On by Amelia Diamond ...
Wise used a software called SpoofCard to hack into voicemails over 1000 times between April 2006 and June 2009. Among the personal lives Wise hacked into is that of interior designer Nina Freudenberger, who Wise suspected was getting ...

About SpoofCard
Latest News Updated, SpoofCard Customer Stories: Teltech's core passion is the innovative development of cell phone technologies and communication products.

About SpoofCard
Breaking News, US News, Pakistani News, Showbiz News, Health News, Sport News, Businsses News, Fashion News, Indian News, Latest News , Breaking News, US News , World Roport, Breaking News and Latest News Updates.

Spoof Card for sidekick? - Powered By Danger
My Blackberry has this, the app I have is called "Bluff My Call" and it's better then blocking your number, you can pick any number you want. You can call your friends cell phone, and have your number be his house phone, ...

SpoofCard Features | Telephone Spoofing | Anonymous Phone Call ...
SpoofCard Features One of the newest ways to combat identity theft, while still using your own phone number, is through a revolutionary new calling card known.

The Post Takes Heat for Explaining How to Hack into Voicemail ...
This morning the New York Post published a quick run through on how to use a Spoofcard. A Spoofcard is an inexpensive way to call someone else while having your.

Enjoy Phone Spoofing on iPhone with SpoofCard.com iPhone ...
Phone spoofing is really a fun among friends. Earlier,We have post few tricks about making free Spoof calls and twitter Spoofcard credit pin. How about making spoof calls from your very own Apple`s iPhone. Yes now its possible with ...

Will putting a space in this html code effect the hyperlink on myspace?



where can i get a spoofcard?
Are there any FREE services like spoofcard that offer a voice changer?

They dont have to offer caller id spoofing, I just want to be able to change my voice from my home phone not from a computer.


Where can I find a free Voice changing service?
I don't want to pay for SpoofCard, but is there some sort of software/program I can download, plug my cell into my computer, and change my Caller ID to any number I want?
Like a cell phone proxy, preferably something free, or something I can download rapidshare/torrent.


Fake Caller ID Program?
Since my mother passed away. I have been getting alot of phone calls on the date she died and the time I last spoke to her. Alot of them are blocked calls, no answer calls or calls that I call back and the number has been disconnected. My husbands friend was with me and my husband when my mother died and knows the time I last spoke too my mom. I know about spoofcard and telespoof. Is it possible that my husbands friend is using one of these cards and why would he do this?


Who Keeps Calling Me On The Day My Mother Passed Away?
A friend and i prank called a girl pretending to be the RCMP we left a voicemail saying
Hello Kayla this is the RCMP callling,
this is an automatic bot because we are busy,
you have been charged with: Prostitution and assault.
We will get back to you shorly.
Goodbye

then i texted her saying just kidding ,
and now the poliece and the grade 9 VP is involved?


What will happen? anything legal?
Charges? Suspensions?


is this illegal? or can i get suspended?
Since my mother passed away. I have been getting alot of phone calls on the date she died and the time I last spoke to her. Alot of them are blocked calls, no answer calls or calls that I call back and the number has been disconnected. My husbands friend was with me and my husband when my mother died and knows the time I last spoke too my mom. I know about spoofcard and telespoof. Is it possible that my husbands friend is using one of these cards and why would he do this?


Strange Phone Calls On Sad Days?
i use spoofcard for my buisness....It was working fine earlier today, but when i dial the 1-800 number the automated operator picks up telling me the call cannot be completed and try again. Anyone know whats going on?


Why is the spoofcard 1-800 number not working?
My sister put it on her phone and we saw that it obviously works, but are there any hidden fees?


has anyone tried Spoofcard.com? for the trapcall application? is it really free?
I went on and it actually works but is it free?
"Get Money for Clicks" NameDrive.com - Fastest Growing Domain Parking Company in the World.

No comments: