Monday, June 8, 2009

Billy Elliot The Musical

Billy Elliot The MusicalI have 3 questions that have got to do with billy elliot the musical?
I have a love for musicals, Right now fame is my favorite, But i've had obsessions with everything including, Les miserables, Phantom, Lion king, Wicked, Billy Elliot, Avenue Q Hairspray RENT Virtually everything haha

Best musical of all time?
Are the movie and musical Billy Elliot true or based on fact at all?

is billy elliot a true story?


Billy Elliot - the Musical- I live abroad - where can i bet purchase tickets for this show (london)?
Recently on a trip to the west end i watched Billy Elliot for the second time with my parents. The Musical is so inspiring and i have become really interested in dancing... I'm 15, now i don't want a role in the musical i just want to dance, tap, ballet, street etc. Now, my obvious option would be to just go to lessons, but i feel so scared. I don't know how to ask, i don't want to be seen as a 'sissy' to say "I want to do ballet" it is so easy to answer this, but it's hard to carry it out, i've dropped hints that i'd love to dance. I'm just so scared. What should i do, if i ask, how should i do it? do i leave it, like i've been doing?Plus, is 15 too late? can i just join a class. or wait for a new beginners class ?

Billy Ellliot - Inspired.?
I really want to go and see billy elliot the musical but i can't. is there any site with a recording of the musical?

Billy Elliot the musical online?


Is there any way to tell who will be playing Billy in Billy Elliot the Musical in New York this Sunday?
I am going to see billy elliot the musical in london next week. I was wondering how long the musical will be.. need to book transportation. Thanks.

Billy Elliot; The musical?
What should I sing for my music assessment? I like slow, sad songs And I was really keen on singing Electricity from Billy Elliot but there are some songs not from musicals that I would like to sing: 9 Crimes - Damien Rice True Colours - Ane Brun Speeding Cars - Imogen Heap I like songs with simple piano parts too so I could learn it and play along as i sing. Anything from Wicked or Les Miserables (However I sung on my own from les mis last year and for good from wicked the year before) Any reccommendations would be appreciated. I am a soprano and apparently 'angelic' voice. haha. thanks very much.

What should I sing? Please help. x?
I love the musical Billy Elliot and my FAV actor who playes Billy is Liam Mower. Is there any way I can get in contact with him? Thanks!

How can I get in contact with Liam Mower?
So, this is from a show called I'd Do Anything where Andrew Lloyd-Weber was looking for three boys to play Oliver in the West End. The song is called Electricity by Elton John and it is in Billy Elliot the Musical. What do you think of these kids? Which one do you think is the best in this song?

Billy Elliot The Musical wins six Tony awards
Billy Elliot The Musical was an early winner at the top US theatre honours on Monday, picking up six behind-the-scenes Tony Awards for a Broadway…

Billy Elliot the Musical won 10 Tony Awards
Billy Elliot the Musical” has won 10 awards at the Tony Awards presented by the Broadway League and the American Theatre Wing. The three teenage stars David Alvarez, Trent Kowalik and Kiril Kulish shared the award for 'Best Performance ...

`Billy Elliot' wins 10 Tonys; `Carnage' best play
NEW YORK — "Billy Elliot," the big British musical about a coal miner's son who dreams to dance, bowled over Broadway on Sunday, winning 10 Tonys, including best musical and a unique best actor prize for the three young performers who ...

Tony Winners: Billy Elliot, God of Carnage
God of Carnage. Musical Billy Elliot the Musical. Book of a Musical Billy Elliot the Musical. Book of a Musical Billy Elliot: the Musical. Original Score Next to Normal. Revival of a Play The Norman Conquests. Revival of a Musical ...

KicksInfo.com » Billy Elliot the Musical
Billy Elliot the Musical is a musical based on the 2000 film Billy Elliot. The music is by Sir Elton John, and book and lyrics are by Lee Hall (who wrote the film's screenplay). The musical revolves around motherless Billy, ...

BILLY ELLIOT THE MUSICAL WINS 10 TONY AWARDS « Horiwood's Blog
June 8, 2009 in Uncategorized | Tags: Billy Elliot, Billy Elliot The Musical, Tony Awards · BillyElliotTheMusical. Congrats to Billy Elliot the Musical. 10 Tony Awards tonight! Wow! Are you going to go and see it in New York City? ...

Duniyalive.com » Billy Elliot swoops 10 Tony awards
”Billy Elliot The Musical”, which was based on Daldry and Hall''s acclaimed screen version, tells the story of an aspiring ballet dancer growing up in a tough northern England mining town. “I have been blessed in my life to spend the ...

'Billy Elliot' dominates Tonys, taking 10 awards, including best ...
June 8th, 2009 'Billy Elliot' takes 8 Tonys; Angela, Liza winNEW YORK — "Billy Elliot" dominated Sunday night's Tonys, collecting eight awards, including director of a musical, book of a musical and choreography, but the show and its ...

ArtsJournal: Daily Arts News
Billy Elliott Wins Best Musical At Tonys If British accents were in large supply, so were celebrity presenters and recipients, with Broadway having one of its busiest years for actors from film and television.

"Get Money for Clicks" NameDrive.com - Fastest Growing Domain Parking Company in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment