Monday, June 8, 2009

Lifetime Army Wives

Lifetime Army WivesAttention Lifetime's Army Wives Fans...?
so why is it that so many people do not like the show army wives.be honest with me,and not too disrespectful to myself as an army fiance or any other military spouse out there.i really love that show and are addicted to it.i haven't actually lived as a army wife yet,will not be until june this year. but im being told that the show is not real and army spouse life is in any way similar to it.people please tell me what is real,fake,and/or similar on the show to the real life.and maybe what to expect as a real army wife that the show may not be telling me.

questions that need opinions about the army wives tv show on lifetime.?
What happened to the show Army Wives on Lifetime? It doesnt come on anymore

What happened to Army Wives?
anyone know when the 3rd season of Army Wives starts.. its one of my favorite shows...

Army Wives on Lifetime?
I cant find a website that works!! i cant use lifetime bec. i am overseas!!!! i tried greatstufftv.com sidereel.com surfthechannel.com........ Help??? Thank you!!!

Where can i watch Army Wives season 2 episodes 17, 18, 19?
I saw it on Lifetime's Army Wives and I love the concept behind it. Problem is I keep getting mixed answers when trying to find the correct translation of this. I would like to know for sure what the translation is before I tattoo it permanantly on my body.

I would really like to get a tattoo of "a beautiful mistake" in Sanskrit?
I watch Army Wives online, due to not being able to afford satellite tv AND internet. But my computer was in the shop for several weeks and I missed some episodes. I know you can watch them on the Lifetime website for free, but there are two that I missed that aren't on there anymore. Does anyone have an idea as to how I can catch up on those two before moving on with the ones they still have on the website?I missed episodes 13 and 14. Mylifetime.com has 15-19 up. I tried googling it but it only brings up clips or expired YouTube vids. :( haha I may just have to skip them and stick with the "Previously on Army Wives.." 30 second bit..

Help finding Army Wives online episodes?
Does anybody know when Season 3 of Army wives starts?

Army Wives Season 3 On Lifetime?
does anyone know if it is this sunday or next sunday

when does the new season of army wives start on lifetime?
Ok, So i just watched the season finale of the show on lifetime "army wives". They mentioned that an army wife should come after her army husband. (i'm talking career wise) Since the Soldier is always on the go, it's impossible for the woman to keep a career, therefore she should be happy to leave everything behind to start a family and become a housewife. Is this always true??? Here's why I'm concerned. My boyfriend is in the military. He hasn't really thought about making it a career but it is an option. And if he was to choose that option, would that mean i would have to leave my life behind and go wherever the army sends him? Now that's something I don't even want to consider because I want to finish my career and do everything I've always planned. So, please can someone who knows about this army life tell me if being an army wife does mean coming second??

ARMY WIVES does that really mean always coming 2nd?
so i live in canada, but i am a huge army wives fan... i cant watch it on cable and i want to watch it online at lifetime tv .com.. but it says "THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH CANNOT BE VIEWED FROM YOUR CURRENT COUNTRY OR LOCATION." is there any way i can change this (on a mac)? or another site i can watch it on, besides surf the channel. well i just got to canada.. its my first year at uni, so i could have watched it at home before, but i dont have cable in my residence :(thanks alot tho!

Lifetime Army Wives: Season 3 : In Entertainment
Lifetime Television's “Army Wives,” which stars Kim Delaney premiered its third season last night. The show has been setting rating records ever since it started back in 2007. According to monstersandcritics.com, the series' second ...

TV Tonight: Army Wives Season Three Premiere | TV, Lifetime, TV ...
The third season of Army Wives begins tonight! I've long stopped feeling silly for having this much love (and it's a lot of love) for a Lifetime original series, and instead decided to simply bond with my fellow Army Wives fans. ...

Teen's tantrums are in character on 'Army Wives' - The Macomb ...
Pippy, 16, begins her second season starring as a series regular on Lifetime's "Army Wives" as Emmalin Holden, disgruntled daughter of an Army general (Brian McNamara). In today's 10 p.m. premiere, teen Emmalin runs away with a soldier ...

MediaPost Publications Lifetime Gives 'Army Wives' Mary Kay ...
Lifetime Gives 'Army Wives' Mary Kay Treatment - 06/08/2009.

Watch Army Wives Season 3 Premiere episode 1
Dear all of ardhindie.com visitor and reader, we pleased to announched that Army Wives Season 3 Premiere episode 1 will airs on Sunday June 07th, 2009 at 10:00 pm via Lifetime TV. This is Returning series from Lifetime that Army Wives ...

News Round-up: Eakes, Bell, Tognoni, ARMY WIVES
Lifetime's ARMY WIVES, not surprisingly, has become a soap opera. A really good soap opera. Yes, it sells some of the same dramas as the dozens of other female-bonding shows on the air these days. But it feels sturdier, perhaps because ...

Army Wives Season 3 Premiere | Watch Army Wives Best Laid Plans ...
Army Wives Season 3 Premiere on June 7 2009 Sunday 10:00 PM on Lifetime. Army Wives Season 3 Episode 1 S03E01 synopsis and reviews, Denise will need to deal with the fall-out of her affair. Everyone does what they can to find Emmalin ...

Catching up with the ARMY WIVES « My Take on TV
Catching up with the ARMY WIVES. June 7, 2009 · Filed under Army Wives, Lifetime · armywives_season3 After what seems like forever, ARMY WIVES is back with new writers and showrunners, but the same old stuff that keeps us crying week ...

Seriously? OMG! WTF? » Army Wives is back tonight
Army Wives is back on Lifetime tonight at 10p for its third season and after watching the first three episodes, it is shaping up to be the best season yet! The show starts off where it left off and it answers every cliffhanger question ...

"Get Money for Clicks" NameDrive.com - Fastest Growing Domain Parking Company in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment