Monday, June 8, 2009

Colorado Tornadoes

Colorado Tornadoeswho heard of theese tornados?
how common are tornadoes in morgan county colorado. Have they occured here before?

tornadoes in colorado?
I dreamed that there was a tornado devastation, in my dream I did not see the tornado. Anyway in the beginning of my dream I saw my old friend Ryan that whom I have not see him since 6 years when he moved to different state to attend different high school that he wants to attend. Also I saw a guy name Jacob that we used to go to same high school but we don't have great exprience together while we was at high school. I haven't see him since high school graduation but anyway in my dream Ryan gave me something cannot remember but I went to his locker and accidently lock the locker and i tried to open it but cannot. Ryan came and I told him that I accidently locked his locker and we tried to unlock it. While struggling with trying unlock the locker I look up to the window and saw Jacob left the school. I cannot remember how we gave up struggling with unlock the locker but anyway Ryan left the school as we say good bye ( i forgot to mention that Ryan and I start to talking again on msn and oovoo). After saying good bye to Ryan the next thing was when Tornado had happened (to be clear, I did not see the tornado but felt that there was a tornado going on before seeing a destruction of school) the next thing I saw was a destruction of school, there's was only a small section of the school building that are still stand is the office/nurse part of school. I never attend that high school only my sister does. I do not see my sister in my dream the only small part after the tornado destruction and I only saw was my best friend Lace and my old elementary teacher when I was back in 3rd grade. After the tornado destruction I was looking for somebody but I don't know who I was looking for. I saw people/students that are crying inculding myself cause I can feel that I was crying but didn't see myself crying. Then the next thing that I saw my elementary teacher was pulling a person's body. Then I went outside again and brought my sister and Lace with me again (I didn't see the faces of my sister and lace but I felt that they was with me, I just do) I was looking for someone but my sister and Lace dragged me into the nurse office and there I saw a dead person who died from tornado destruction. the blanked was cover her body, Lace took cover away so I can see who she was, there was no gruesome blood but I only see she has a hat right next to her that lace showed me if I know her and I said no. and When I saw a fish tanks, (there was no fish tanks expect there are couple of heads in the fish tanks) there are no gruesome or bloods. I never found a person that I was looking for in my dreams. Why I dreamed that there was a tornado destroyed the school? we live in colorado and the occur of tornado in my dreams is near the mountain in Boulder. School is in Louisville, from Louisville to Boulder is like 10 minutes. Can anyone tell me the meaning of this dream? Please! and thank you!

Meaning of this dream. 10 POINTS!! PLEASE HELP! long story?
Hello, I have plans on moving to Longmont or Bolder colorado. The relocation of my job is in Longmont, and I want to live in boulder. I wanted to know which one is a better place to be, I do like to have fun and plan on going to school in Boulder. Also, I wanted to know besides the snow, does any of my choices have like tornadoes or other bad weather I need to be warned about. So please if its possible I would like to get some information on these places, and also to know more about Naropa University in Boulder, if its a good school or not. I'm a single, black female looking for a change of scenery, a nice and safe place to be. Thanks for your help

Which one Longmont Co, or Boulder Co?
Okay..........I'm going to ask you a lot of questions so please pe patient because I really need to know this. What are the major cities in Tornado Alley? Is the Midwest or Northeast colder in the winter? What is the coldest Southern, Wester, Northeastern, and Midwestern state? What is the most "mid western" state? Which states are the hottest to coldest? Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada or California? What is the muggiest southern states, also including Hawaii? Which region gets the most snow? Pacific West (not including Alaska, Southwest, Midwest, New England, Mid Atlantic, South, Mountain, or Great Plains? Of that region, which one is the coldest, driest, wettest, snowiest, warmest, and most densely populated?

Who can Help me on Weather and Geography?
I hit my snooze button a countless amount of times, desperate to fall back into unconsciousness, dreading the following morning. I wasn’t looking forward to hearing the same voice travel up the stairs that dragged me out of bed every day. I just wanted to sleep, the dreary shadows of my room lulling me into the sheets. Wasn’t I going to suffer enough today? Couldn’t I just get what I wanted most for a little bit longer? Nope. “Cameron Mae Kennedy, wake up! Breakfast is ready!” Mom yelled as usual, crushing my dreams as I shot up in bed. Hearing the rain pour on my windowpane, I realized that the weather must be in sync with my mood, and of course, today would be the unexpected rainy day that the weatherman forecasted wrong again. It usually went that way in Fort Smith, Arkansas though. One day it’s unexpectedly sunny, the next unexpectedly rainy, and then the next day we’re out of school because of the damage an unexpected tornado did the night before. We tend to anticipate the snow days we never get, but the one night we all do our homework and are ready to go to school the next day… we have a storm day. Go figure. As I rolled over, I saw the letter lying next to my pillow written in the same handwriting I saw once a year. I felt my stomach drop. Mom never fails to put it in the same spot each year, and I never have the heart to tell her that it ruins my day to read it each time, knowing that the subject alone would tear her apart. So I read it anyway. Happy Birthday, kiddo! I hope it’s a wonderful day for you. Big 16! You’re growing up faster than I imagined. Listen kid, I know I haven’t kept in touch lately, but I want you to know that I’ll always be here if you need me. You can always come visit me in Colorado at anytime you want. Just because your mother and I have our differences doesn’t mean I don’t love you! Call me anytime you need me, and let’s try to keep in touch, okay? Love, Daddy. And every year, it’s the same letter with the wrong number. Today is May 29th, 2008 ¾ my 17th birthday. Hearing my stomach growl, I threw on my washed-out red bathing suit, black Soffe shorts, and an old Southside High School homecoming t-shirt. I got a whiff of Mom’s famous egg, bacon, tomato, and cheese omelet and began to sprint carelessly down the stairs. Of course, today would be the day that my foot just happened to catch on the shoes Mom’s been begging me to take up ¾ karma coming back to bite me ¾ and I face planted right onto the living room floor. “Surprise!” a united scream echoed throughout at the room, the lights flipping on. It then fell silent, my friends staring down at my crumpled body on the floor, really making the most of the moment. “Wow Cameron, you look really great this morning…” “Shut up, Kimberly,” I muttered, desperately trying to pull myself together. “Happy birthday, honey! I figured you would want something special today, so I invited everyone over for breakfast!” “Thanks, Mom,” I muttered sarcastically, secretly wishing I could disappear. “Really, I appreciate it…” Heath shoved a small, golden box in my direction. “Here, I got you this. Hope it wasn’t too much…” Heath’s had a crush on me since Kindergarten and not that I don’t like him as a friend, but I just don’t like him as anything more… though Mom always wishes it were that way. I’ve only ever had one boyfriend: Cody Beyers, Kimberly Combs’s current boyfriend, which probably tells a lot to why I’m not with him to this day. Kimberly is very harsh in her ways. She drinks beer, smokes, and uses obscene language I’ve never even heard before. She’s pretty much what she would call a ‘badass.’ Some people say that her last name was really destined to be ‘Kombs,’ giving her the initials ‘KKK,’ but I like to give her the benefit of the doubt. I pulled out another piece of jewelry I would never wear. “Thanks, Heath. You really didn’t have to get me anything...” Morgan bounced over to my side then, leaning over to whisper in my ear. “I’ll give you my present at the pool, okay? I don’t really want your mom to freak out on me.” Morgan’s been my best friend since the beginning of high school. Although she’s no Kimberly, she is a little bit more experienced than I am and likes to try and push me to have more fun. I’ve always liked that about her. “Okay, get going!” Mom squealed. “You guys are going to be late for your first day back to work! Happy birthday, Cam. I hope you have a wonderful day!” The six of us have been working as lifeguards at the Village Harbor Pool since 10th grade. We all just kind of stuck together ever since, whether we like it or not. As usual, we all stood outside deciding who would drive, despite the downpour overhead. Besides, it was beginning to let up, and we all had our bathing suits on anyway. “Whose turn is it to drive?” Heath asked, grinning at me. “Not mine and definitely not Cameron’s.” “I’ll drive!” Kimberly squealed excitedly. “Of course you wiwill, Miss I-drive-a-brand-new-Range-Rover-and-like-to-flaunt-it,” Morgan sneered quietly, flipping her wet hair as she walked towards the car. Suddenly, she stopped abruptly in her tracks, distracted by a car driving by. “Dang Kim, that dudes got your car! How’s that make ya feel? And he’s freaking hot too...” Glancing over at the boy in the car, my stomach dropped as it did this morning when I read the letter from my dad. For some reason, I felt like I had seen him before, and in that split second, he jerked his head intensely in our direction. I felt my body freeze, my heart pounding furiously. “What the hell, Morgan?” David sulked, bringing me out of my trance. “You always do this crap…” David Hornung has been Morgan’s fling since junior high. They fight, break up, and then get back together… all within 24 hours. “Oh, come on, David. You’re always getting so jealous,” Morgan taunted, raising her eyebrows to push his anger. “We’re not together anymore anyways, remember?”I rolled my eyes. “Let’s just get to the pool, you guys. Please, we really are going to be late.” Okay, so this chapter is way too long to post on here. Just tell me what you think of this much! its about half. thanks :)oh and to finish morgans statement "of course you will miss i drive a new range rover and like to flaunt it" hah it cut it offRight now, I just submitted it into a writing contest to be published. I'm not allowed to send it out to any literary agents again until April, that is, considering I don't get picked. Also, it's called First Light. & yes, it's young adult. One more thing-- what do you mean by more clear?I'm trying to submit it on fictionpress.com but it seems there's a 2 day wait period. Sucks, because I'm impatient hahaI'll submit the plot on a different question.. it's a little weird though so bare w/ me

Finished my first novel... What do you think of the first chapter?
I'm looking for a place (city, state, whatever) in the continental united states with: -not a significant risk of tornadoes or earthquakes -not too humid (like florida) -not too dry (like colorado) -not too much rain or snow (like seattle or michigan) I know I'm really picky. Would appreciate any answers.

Really good weather...?
Hi All, So for the past 9 Years or so I have been having the same dream. It pops up about every month and a half- and I am wondering what it could mean. I’ve never been a real believer in dream interpretation but it’s been going on for almost half my life. The dream is that I am in a mall in Colorado (where I used to live) with my family and my cousin(my best friend). We go out on the top of the parking structure and I see four tornadoes, evenly spaced- 1 in north, 1 in south, 1 east and 1 west. They are pitched black and closing in. I am not afraid, but my family is- and I just wait there expectantly. I always wake up before anything else happens. I am by no means afraid of tornadoes- but the reason why this disturbs me is that it has been going on since I was 10 (I’m 19 now). I am positive it is not psychological, as I have never had anything emotionally scarring (never even attended a funeral). Anyone know what this could mean?

Tornado Dream- What could it mean?
My boyfriend and I are taking a road trip to New York in April for our 3 year anniversary. We are taking the I-70 E to I-76 E and then the I-80 E. I was wondering about weather in Colorado (The Rockies) on the I-70. 1st-Is there a possibility we would need to bring chains? 2nd- Whats the weather like in Nebraska(I-76E), Iowa (I-80), and Illinois(I-80)? I was doing research and it says some of the areas we would be staying over night, has high tornado activity. Like; Wheat Ridge, CO, and Joliet, IL. 3rd -what is the weather like in New York during early to mid April?

Advise on Driving to New York from Cali?


does colorado's climate cause tornadoes?
Just some of it.. Not very exciting yet! How do u like it and is my writing good? Also, it's at 85K right now, just so you have a feel. “Cameron Mae Kennedy, wake up! Breakfast is ready!” Mom screamed as I heard the rain splashing on my window pane in the dreary shadows of my room. I realized that the weather must be in sync with my mood, and of course, today would be the unexpected rainy day that the weatherman forecasted wrong again. It usually went that way in Fort Smith, Arkansas though. One day it’s unexpectedly sunny, the next unexpectedly rainy, and then the next day we’re out of school because of the damage an unexpected tornado did the night before. We tend to anticipate the snow days we never get, but the one night we all do our homework and are ready to go to school the next day - we have a storm day. Go figure. As I rolled over, I saw the letter lying next to my pillow written in the same handwriting I saw once a year. I felt my stomach drop. Mom never fails to put it in the same spot each year, and I never have the heart to tell her that it ruins my day to read it each time, knowing that even bringing up the subject would tear her apart. So I read it anyway: Happy Birthday, kiddo! I hope it’s a wonderful day for you. Big 16! You’re growing up faster than I imagined. Listen kid, I know I haven’t kept in touch lately, but I want you to know that I’ll always be here if you need me. You can always come visit me in Colorado at anytime you want. Just because your mother and I have our differences doesn’t mean I don’t love you! Call me anytime you need me, and let’s try to keep in touch, okay? Love, Daddy. And every year, it’s the same letter with the wrong number. Today is May 29, 2008 - my 17th birthday. Hearing my stomach growl, I threw on my washed-out red bathing suit, black Soffe shorts, and an old Southside High School homecoming t-shirt. Running down the stairs, I got a whiff of Mom’s famous egg, bacon, tomato, and cheese omelet, and as I began running faster with anticipation, my foot got caught on the shoes Mom has been begging me to take up. I face planted right onto the kitchen floor. “SURPRISE!” a united scream echoed throughout at the room as the lights flipped on. It then fell silent - my friends staring down at my crumpled body on the floor, really making the most of the moment. “Wow Cameron, you look really great this morning..” “Shut up, Kimberly,” I muttered, desperately trying to get myself together. “Happy birthday, honey! I figured you would want something special today, so I invited everyone over for breakfast!” “Thanks, Mom. Really, I appreciate it,” I said sarcastically, secretly wishing that I could disappear. Heath shoved a small, golden box in my direction. “Here, I got you this. Hope it wasn’t too much..,” he mumbled. Heath Mitchell Graham - he’s had a crush on me since Kindergarten, and not that I don’t like him as a friend, but I just don’t like him as anything more. Though Mom always wishes it were that way. I’ve only ever had one boyfriend - Cody Beyers, Kimberly Kate Combs’s current boyfriend, which probably tells a lot about why I’m not with him to this day. Kimberly is very harsh in her ways. She drinks beer, smokes, and uses obscene language I’ve never even heard before. She’s pretty much what she would call a ‘badass.’ Some people say that her last name was really destined to be ‘Kombs,’ giving her the initials KKK, but I like to give her the benefit of the doubt. I pulled out another piece of jewelry I would never wear. “Thanks, Heath. You really didn’t have to get me anything..” Morgan bounced over to my side then, leaning over to whisper in my ear. “I’ll give you my present at the pool, okay? I don’t really want your mom to freak out on me.” Morgan’s been my best friend since the beginning of high school. Although she’s no Kimberly, she is a little bit more experienced than I am and likes to try and push me to have more fun - I’ve always liked that about her. “Okay, get going! You guys are going to be late for your first day back to work! Happy birthday, Cam. Have a wonderful day!” Mom squealed as she shoved us out of the house. The six of us have been working as lifeguards at the Village Harbor Pool since 10th grade. We all just kind of stuck together ever since, whether we like it or not. As usual, we all stood outside deciding who would drive, despite the downpour overhead. Besides, it was beginning to let up, and we all had our bathing suits on anyway. “Whose turn is it to drive? Not mine and definitely not Cameron‘s,” Heath said, grinning at me. “I’LL DRIVE!!!” Kimberly screamed excitedly. “Of course you will, Miss I-drive-a-brand-new-Range-Rover-and-like... sneered Morgan quietly, flipping her wet hair as she walked towards the car. Then, she stopped abruptly in her tracks, distracted by a car driving by. “Dang Kim, that dudes got your car! How’s that make ya feel? And he’s freaking hot too..,” she blurted, mouth openEDIT: okay-- Morgan says "I drive a brand new Range Rover and like to flaunt it" (It cut it off.) And here's the rest! How’s that make ya feel? And he’s freaking hot too..,” she blurted, mouth open and without thinking. Glancing over at the boy in the car, my stomach dropped as it did this morning when I read the letter from my dad. For some reason, I felt like I had seen him before, and in that split second - he jerked his head intensely in our direction. I felt my body freeze, my heart drop to the floor.

5 tornadoes touch down in Colorado, mall damaged - Breaking News ...
At least five tornadoes touched down in Colorado on Sunday, with one overturning benches and a car outside a mall in a Denver suburb and injuring a man who tried to take pictures of a twister.

colorado tornado | 5 tornadoes concern, Colorado, in the shopping ...
colorado tornado - At least five tornadoes in Colorado presented on Sunday, with a role, and the banks a car outside a shopping center near Denver. There was.

OneRiot.com - Tornadoes Gather in Colorado for Summit
At least five tornadoes touched down in Colorado on Sunday, with one overturning benches and a car outside a mall in a Denver suburb and injuring a man...

5 Tornadoes Touch Down in Colorado, Mall Damaged - Democratic ...
5 Tornadoes Touch Down in Colorado, Mall Damaged. ... Site search, Web search. 5 Tornadoes Touch Down in Colorado, Mall Damaged. Printer-friendly format · Printer-friendly format Email this thread to a friend · Printer-friendly format ...

At Least Five Tornadoes Hit Colorado / 11 News, Grand Junction's ...
11 News, Grand Junction's News Leader, Eleven Minutes of Non-Stop News, No-Wait Weather, Montrose News.

5 tornadoes touch down in Colorado, damaging mall- The New Haven ...
Connecticut daily newspaper covering local, regional, and national news including local sports, video and multimedia coverage, and classified advertising.

Tornadoes in Colorado
There are no reports of any serious injuries from at least five tornadoes that touched down in Colorado this afternoon. One of them shut down a mall in the Denver suburb of Aurora, Co., causing moderate damage and gas leaks. ...

Durango Herald News, Five tornadoes hit Colorado
Photo by PAUL AIKEN/The Daily Camera. A funnel cloud is seen from Louisville moving east of Boulder County on Sunday. Five tornadoes hit Colorado, damaging a mall in Aurora. You could see the debris flying in the funnel cloud. ...

The Longmont Times-Call
According to the National Weather Service, five tornadoes were spotted in Colorado, including one in Aurora that damaged the Southlands Mall, enough to prompt its closing. The weather service said that tornado touched down near Buckley ...

"Get Money for Clicks" NameDrive.com - Fastest Growing Domain Parking Company in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment