Monday, June 8, 2009

Chipotle

ChipotleHow many calories in ....?
I used a 1.185 lb cut of brisket. Cut off most of the fat and the "silver skin". Used lawry's baja chipotle marinade, salt, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, splash of aged balsamic, and about 3 oz of veg. stock. There was plenty liquid and it only cooked for about 2.5-3hrs on LOW. I was expecting it to take 4-6 hours! I thought it would be getting to the fork tender stage but I opened the pot and it was tough as ever....now I need to start over. Any suggestions? Did the lime juice make it tough somehow? I thought it helps break it down... Please help! It's for a party tomorrow!

Why is my beef brisket overdone? It was cooking on low in the crockpot for only 2.5 hours...it's tough!?
Here is the ingredients list for the jambalaya recipe I am looking at: 1 pkg. Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/4-in. slices 1 (6.8 oz) pkg. Rice-A-Roni Spanish Rice 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine 1/2 cup onion, chopped 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper, any variety 1 clove garlic, minced 2 cups water 1 (14 1/2 oz) can tomatoes, diced, drained 2 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning Hot sauce to taste I don't have any Cajun seasoning but I have a Mrs.Dash "southwest chipotle" one. Im not rele sure what the difference is. It contains: Spices (sweet chili pepper, chipotle chili pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme, cumin, parsley, savory, marjoram, bay, basil, rosemary, mustard, coriander), garlic, onion, sugar, citric acid, orange peel, lime juice solids, lemon juice solids, carrot, modified food starch, natural chipotle pepper flavor, and natural smoke flavor. Do you think the recipe will still come out fine if I use this chipotle in place of the cajun?

Can I sub chipotle seasoning for cajun seasoning?
I've had it before and it just seemed like some random thing...I don't understand what all the hype is all about

Why is chipotle so good?
I am going to order chipotle online. I have to have it by a certain time, and i don't want to re-heat it. All i'm ordering is 2 burritoes. So how long will it take to be done?

How long will it take for my food to be ready?
its a tie: subway- spicy italian with montererry chedar bread, pepperjack cheese, the works with ranch and chipotle southwestern sauce Taco bell- volcano tacos

Whats your fave fastfood place and of what?
I'm on a 360 wanting a accout. If so message me and we can talk about price... Gamertag- I EAT CHIPOTLE

Anyone selling a tenth prestige cod5 account?
Breakfast: 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 of nonfat yogurt. Snack: Apple Lunch: Turkey sandwich on whole wheat multigrain bread with lettuce, peppers, cucumbers, and some mustard. Snack: Banana Dinner: Usually grilled chicken or salmon with green beans, or maybe sushi with brown rice, or whole wheat pasta with olive oil, garlic, and tomatoes, or an egg white omelet filled with vegetables, really whatever I am in the mood for. Treat: two squares of godiva extra dark (72%) chocolate or 1/2 cup of nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt. With light to moderate exercise, does this seem like a healthy diet to lose some weight? * 9 minutes ago * - 4 days left to answer. Additional Details Considering that yesterday, I ate uhh... 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 cup blueberries, some yogurt, banana, mozzarella and tomato sandwich on italian bread, 4 squares of chocolate, chicken burrito from chipotle (yikes), and egg and cheese sandwich on rye, i think this new diet is way healthier than how I used to eat, don't you agree? My issue is I can always eat healthy in the beginning of the day, but it is just downfall from there. I figure if I set up a schedule, I will be more likely to stick to it. Thoughts?

Good diet to lose weight?
I do! I like the spicy-ness.

Do you like chipotle on your subs at Subway?
I'm trying to figure out if there is a Chipotle Mexican Grill in Louisville, KY. I was there a few months ago and thought I saw one but now can not find it. Did one close or is one being built?

Is there a Chipotle Mexican Grill in Louisville, KY? If not was there ever one or is there one opening soon?
I am so tired of looking for the calories in Santa Fe Steakhouse Texas Toothpicks. I cant find it anywhere! How many calories are in the Texas Toothpicks and the chipotle ranch dip?LoL No I dont plan on eating toothpicks any time soon. :0) Texas Toothpicks are like fried vegetables.

Chipotle set for summer opening | Penn State News | Local - Centre ...
Well, it's official. Chipotle Mexican Grill, which last month posted a help wanted ad for a new store manager in the State College area, is indeed on the way. News and information about State College, Penn State, Central Pennsylvania ...

TORONTO: Chipotle in Canada
Chipotle's first Canadian location opened last summer on Toronto's Yonge Street, as part of Toronto Life Square. You'll recognize it if you've been to any of the U.S. branches, because they all have the same chain-approved layout and ...

UPDATE: Snapple, Sonic & Chipotle Pull Advertising From KRXQ ...
Chipotle Grill, Snapple and Sonic Drive-In have all pulled their ads from the station in response to the [...] UPDATE: Bank of America Becomes Fourth Company to Pull Advertising on KRXQ : glaadBLOG.org on June 5th, 2009 1:34 pm ...

Too Much Sizzle At Chipotle (CMG, JACK, PNRA, MCD)
To be fair, Chipotle deserves to trade at a premium to its peers. Over the last three years, net income has nearly doubled, from $41-78 million, a nearly 25% annual growth rate. Compare that to Jack in the Box (Nasdaq:JACK), ...

Cumin Garlic Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce and Chipotle Rice
Tonguegasmic is truly the only word that describe this dish. Spicy, smoky, savory, fresh, aromatic, flavorful, bursting... I could go on and on. I had.

tyWorld Online » Bird @ Chipotle
Bird @ Chipotle. Posted by Tyler; June 7, 2009. tmcpheeters posted a photo: Bird @ Chipotle. Information and Links. Join the fray by commenting, tracking what others have to say, or linking to it from your blog. ...

Take Back The Kitchen: Chipotle Honey Sauce , Determination and ...
Chipotle Honey Sauce: 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup canned chipotle sauce (can get in Whole Foods and many places where Mexican /Latin food is sold-the brand I use is San Marcos) In a small bowl, whisk honey and chipotle sauce with a fork or ...

Chipotle Institutes Local Produce Program : TreeHugger
photo: Chipotle If you're visiting a destination where you can't seem to find a sustainable bite, you might be in luck if there's a Chipotle around the corner. Chipotle, which has in the past taken steps towards being a.

Arriba, Chipotle! | Fridge Magnet: Food columnist Lindsey Nair ...
The Roanoke Times, Lindsey Nair, food, cooking, recipes, restaurants, Fridge Magnet.

"Get Money for Clicks" NameDrive.com - Fastest Growing Domain Parking Company in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment