Monday, June 8, 2009

Lucy Arnaz

Lucy ArnazWhat is Desi Arnaz usually saying in Spanish on I Love Lucy when he gets exasperated? Love him!?
1. The "laughter" of Desi Arnaz as Ricky Ricardo on "I Love Lucy". 2. The purported "acting skills" of the Olson Twins on "Full House". 3. When all the hens on "The View" talk/cluck at the same time. 4. Oprah's audience jumping around like they're high on PCP whenever Her Majesty gives stuff away. 5. Every nanosecond of every episode of "The Jerry Springer Show". 6. Whenever "American (M)Idol" contestants close their eyes as they shove 92 notes into one beat of the song they're destroying.I actually don't watch much television. But when I do a little channel surfing, it seems like I encounter one of these or another. Ack!

POLL: Which is more annoying on television . . . ?
We have to do it on a famous person. My person is Desi Arnaz, aslo know as Ricky Ricardo from I Love Lucy.The poster has to be creative and tell something about that person. Like for a guitarist you can put pictures in the shape of a guitar. What is a way to do it for this actor, porducer, comedian, and musician?

How can I make my poster?
When it was on regular television, was the fact that a Cuban man and an American woman were married on tv and in real life ever met with racism from their audience, or was it basically accepted because Desi Arnaz was not black (which definitely would have been met with racism in those days)?Zellparis: All Cubans have black in them? Interesting factoid, but this is the first I've ever heard of it. Can you perhaps cite the source from which you got this information?Zellparis (part 2): I understand your powers of observation may lead you to this conclusion. However, since this is the first I've heard of it, and some of what I have learned in History class would lead me in another direction, I ask you again to please cite some source to back up this information. I'm not saying you are wrong, but merely asking you to please point to your sources. If it is indeed fact, it shouldn't be any problem to cite a source such as an encyclopedia, a university professor's research paper, etc.?Zellparis (part 3): blackcuba.com does not make any claims that all Cubans are part black, just the that population of Cuba is a mixture of Spanish and African. This is not the same thing as saying that Cubans are all part black. The United States in particular is a much larger melting pot than just African and Spanish, we also have Chinese, Anglo-Saxon, etc. However, just because I am an American, does not mean that I am part-Chinese. Also your definition of the Hispanic race is incorrect. The etymology of Hispanic is from the word Hispania, which is what the ancient Romans called the people of the Iberian peninsula.Iberia was not Rome.. It was the name of the peninsula.. which is now called Spain, Portuagal, Gibraltar and Andorra.If people in Cuba are of Spanish descent, than by default, their roots would point them to Iberia.

I Love Lucy and racism?
Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz made an episode or movie about "Ricky" & "Lucy" taking a trip with a tiny silver teardrop camper trailer (shot in Black & white). Lucy was in it while Ricky drove their car thru the country & a forest for most of the time. They were just married and she was trying to make him a meal while she was being bounced around inside. A family member loves this and wants it really bad and I am trying to track it down for them, however, I have no idea what episode, season, or movie it is from. (I Know this is NOT the movie entitled "The long, long trailer." The Long, long trailer was done later, with a long 40' wood paneled trailer, and was shot in color.) It is also Not "the camping trip" (this is where she and Ethel try to prove to the "guys" they are equal to them with being outdoorsy. This was shot in black and white).

I Love Lucy made a black & wht movie/show about a trip in a little teardrop trailer. What is it called?
im 15 and i just not got into i love lucy on the t.v. i love it! but im confused...Were Lucy and Desi Arnaz or {ricky} married in real life before the show??? And how did they get in the show together??..J.w. i searched and i cant find the info. it wuld help alot if u would answer! please be nice!

I love Lucy???
Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz made an episode or movie about "Ricky" & "Lucy" taking a trip with a tiny silver teardrop camper trailer (shot in Black & white). Lucy was in it while Ricky drove thru most of it. A family member loves this and I am trying to track it down, however, I have no idea what episode, season, or movie it is from. (I Know this is NOT the movie entitled "The long, long trailer." The Long, long trailer was done later, with a long 40' wood paneled trailer, and was shot in color.

"I love Lucy"'s Lucy & Desi made film w/ a little camper trailer. What was it called?
Was it really red? How long was she married to Desi Arnaz for? I was wondering if they did divorce in like 1944 then we did they keep producing the show l love lucy? If that is true... idk Please help!!! I am very curious. THANK YOU!!!

Lucille Ball's Hair?
1)Orlando Bloom or Tom Welling? 2)Tim Burton or Ridley Scott? 3)Hugh Laurie or Rowan Atkinson? 4)Geoffrey Rush or Jonathon Price? 5)Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom? 6)Shahrukh Khan or Saif Ali Khan (for Indian people or anyone who watches Hindi films) 7)Winona Ryder or Kiera Knightly? 8)Lucille Ball or Vivian Vance? 9)Bob Denver or Desi Arnaz? No, I'm not that old, I just like old shows like I love lucy and gilligan's island... I'm under eighteen fyi. my choices: ...Orlando Bloom ...Ridely Scott, even though Burton is fantastic. ...Hugh Laurie, even the Atkinson rocks. ...Geoffrey Rush ...Ooh, tough one, can't decide! ...Sharukh Khan ...Winona Ryder... even though they look the same... ...Lucy Ball ...Bob Denver

Who do you choose?
At school, I keep hearing on campus that I look like "Ryan Gosling!" Should I take that as a compliment? Well, I've got nothing against his looks, but the acting is so......I dunno. Some say I look like Dezi Arnaz (Ricky Ricardo) from I Love Lucy, though. Well, he's Cuban, I'm a Mex........

Should I take this as a compliment?
At school, I keep hearing on campus that I look like "Ryan Gosling!" Should I take that as a compliment? Well, I've got nothing against his looks, but the acting is so......I dunno. Some say I look like Dezi Arnaz (Ricky Ricardo) from I Love Lucy, though. Well, he's Cuban, I'm a Mex........

lucy arnaz
The event features appearances by Ball's daughter, Lucie Arnaz, and by the actor who played Ball's son on “I Love Lucy,” Keith Thibodeux, according to information from the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center Web site. ...

lucy arnaz
Lucie Arnaz, Kate Burton, Kristin Chenoweth, Jeff Daniels, Hope Davis, Edie Falco, Will Ferrell, Carrie Fisher, Jane Fonda, Hallie Foote, James Gandolfini, Lauren Graham, Colin Hanks, Marcia Gay Harden, Nicole Kidman, Anne Hathaway, ...

lucy arnaz
Perhaps Boulder City's most prominent resident is Desi Arnaz Jr., the son of the “I Love Lucy” stars Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz. Mr. Arnaz, now 56, moved here in the late 1980s as a student of a New Age self-help movement, ...

Fab Over 40 Blog
I was watching a few minutes of the Tony Awards last night, and happened to be tuned in when Lucy Arnaz came on stage as a presenter – or something. I was blown away by how great she looks, so I googled her to find her age. 57years old. ...

Latest information on lucy arnaz
Latest information on lucy arnaz -- 5. ... Relevant Photos with tag lucy arnaz. Flickr, Photo Bucket, Picasa. Loading.. Loading.. Loading.. Related News. Lucie Arnaz, Lucy Arnaz Jr, Lucille Arnaz, I Love Lucy, Lawrence Luckinbill, ...

Lucie Arnaz, Ann Hampton Callaway, Jack Jones, Christiane Noll Set ...
Theater News: Lucie Arnaz, Ann Hampton Callaway, Jack Jones, Christiane Noll Set for Peter and The POPS 30th Anniversary Concert: by Tristan Fuge on TheaterMania.com.

Hollywood Celebrity Gossips, Photo, News & Video Cellection: Tony ...
Speaking of godforsaken bows, did you catch that white-striped doozy on Lucie Arnaz's shoulder while presenting. edie falco sexy wallpaper. Posted by sutradhar at 4:05 AM. Labels: celebrity news, edie falco, edie falco latest photo, ...

Long Live Lucy Blog - Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Lucie Arnaz and ...
Long Live Lucy Blog. Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Lucie Arnaz and Desi Arnaz, Jr. News The more you do, the more you can do, and don't you forget it! - Lucille Ball, Actress (1911-1989) ...

Deep Dish: The Tonys: Highlights (NPH) and Lowlights
They Look Great: Susan Sarandon does not look 62, and Lucie Arnaz does not look 57. I loved that Liza beat Will Ferrell. Actress Who Always Seems To Be Having The Best Time: Anne Hathaway. I like her. Best Production Number: Hair ...

"Get Money for Clicks" NameDrive.com - Fastest Growing Domain Parking Company in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment